Clarke Precision Machine, Inc. currently has job openings for entry level and experienced CNC machinist in Wytheville, Virginia. Previous experience with vertical and horizontal CNC mills/lathes, Fanuc Wire EDM, or general manual machining equipment a plus. The ideal candidate will have a good technical aptitude with the ability to read and understand blueprints, a general knowledge of the tools and machinery used in the precision machining industry, and a strong work ethic. Basic requirements of all candidates are safe work practices, integrity, the willingness to work as a team, the desire to learn, and a commitment to customer quality and satisfaction.
- Day Shift 4.5 Day Work Week – Monday thru Thursday with ½ day Friday
- Paid Time Off – 10 Paid Holidays and Vacation Accrual up to 4 Weeks
- 100% Company Sponsored Health Insurance for Employees
- Safe Harbor 401k Retirement Plan – Employer Matching up to 4%
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Plans Available
Contact us via email at email@example.com or in person at 325 Stafford Umberger Drive, Wytheville, Virginia, 24382